Advanced Quantitative: Lecture Slides
Please download and read the lecture slide files below. All links are are active now, but at the beginning of the semester most of the slide files you see will be from the previous year. During the semester I will update each of these files, so you will want to check back weekly for the most current versions of each slide file as we get to each week/topic. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any of these files.
- Week 1: Introduction to Course / Discussion of Term Projects
- Week 2: Why Multivariate Statistics? / A Quick Tour of Matrix Algebra
- Week 4: Spatial Statistics: Spatial Pattern and Autocorrelation
- Week 6: Multiple Correlation and Regression
- Week 8: Spatial Pattern: Smoothing and Trend Surface Analysis
- Week 9: Principal Components and Factor Analysis/Brief Discussion on Multidimensional Scaling
- Week 11: Cluster Analysis
© Murray D. Rice. All rights reserved.